I’ve been known to wear a fine black suit and a murder of a tie
I’ve got miles on my shoes that your brothers can’t buy
Got more than your man, more than even what he wants
I carry each and every ghost of my lovers at once.
Took a walk by the water after work today to watch the #sunset. #florida #iworkwhereyouvacation (at Bayport Plaza)
Hey roommates! I know we just watched Love Actually but can we do this before the end of December? Pleeeeeease?
Any taco pizza sounds like the perfect taco pizza, as long as it’s not too spicy. I’m a dumb wimp about spicy stuff.
Perfect pizza is either thin crust pepperoni pineapple or margherita with half the amount of tomatoes.
All the Christmas presents I ordered online are coming in the mail and I get to check like 8 tracking numbers every day and watch them make their way across the nation to me and I know I’m a loser but that’s really neato.
Hey I saw this on mobile and forgot to answer. I’m not gonna pass it on (sorry) but here are my facts.
1. My hair was down to my knees until I was twelve years old. I was Rapunzel for Halloween every year.
2. I wear a size 6 shoe. Sometime it’s cool because I can pull a display shoe off the wall and try it on, but mostly it’s annoying trying to find teeny tiny shoes for my teeny tiny feet.
3. My credit score went up 38 points this week!
4. In the year 2013, I stage managed 9 professional shows. I’m hoping to increase that number to at least 12 for 2014.
5. I will happily do dishes for hours, but it’s like pulling teeth to get me to do my laundry. It’s the folding, I can’t do it. I have two baskets of clean clothes in my room right now that I just can’t make myself put away.